Your Smart Flask is made of 18/8 stainless steel and if properly cared for will last a lifetime. Follow these simple tips:
SMART FLASK DAILY CARE
- Hand wash your Smart Flask and Stainless Steel lid. The dishwasher is not good for Stainless steel, your durable powder coat, or the vacuum insulation. The flip top and straw lids can be put on the top rack of the dishwasher BUT (note: that’s a big but) they will last longer if hand washed. For best longevity use a foam or bristle bottle brush.
- Do not put your SMartFlask in the freezer or on the stove. It will not help your beverage stay hotter or colder. It could affect your vacuum insulation.
- Do not use bleach or chlorine or use harsh abrasives. If you should get a stubborn stain try distilled vinegar or a paste made of baking soda and water. The logo on your Flask is printed and should not be subjected to abrasives or solvents.
Need a Deep Cleaning?
- Put a cup of water into your 32oz Flask, add 1 tablespoon of baking soda and stir to dissolve.
- Carefully pour 4 tablespoons of white distilled vinegar (keep your face away from the opening as the mixture will foam).
- When the foaming subsides fill the rest of the bottle with water and allow it to soak overnight.
- Rinse well with clean water. • For stubborn stains inside your bottle use a bottle brush and a paste mixture of baking soda and water. Lids
- Soak lid in white distilled vinegar overnight.
SMART FLASK USE
Want to keep your beverage hot or cold longer? You can make the cold beverage that you don’t want ice with, stay cold longer by putting a few ice cubes in your Smart Flask a few minutes before you fill your flask. Empty out the cubes and fill your flask and your drnk will be colder forlonger. Add hot water and let it sit for a few minutes and empty just before filling your flask with your hot beverage and you’ve got your drink hotter for longer.